Why Solar, Why Now
Since 2000, commercial utility rates in the United States have risen 38%. This is not surprising, as America’s utility companies depend on fossil fuels — coal, oil and natural gas — that are vulnerable to fluctuations in all markets.
How can you protect your business from the unpredictable — and inevitable — increases in energy costs that almost certainly lie ahead? Convert to solar power and incur low, predictable energy costs well into the future, regardless of what happens in the world’s fossil fuel markets. As years go by and utility rates climb, so will your energy savings!
Solar energy has never been as cost-effective as it is today. The cost of solar panels is dropping while conversion incentives the government and utility companies are significant. Early solar adopters benefit immediately from reducing their dependence on utility companies, and they are able to predict and control their energy costs going forward. Simply put, the sooner a company begins using solar power for some of its electricity, the more it saves.
Does Solar Make Sense for your business?
Converting to solar power is a good fit for your business if:
- Your current energy costs are high.
- You want protection against rising energy costs in the future.
- Your state and/or federal government offers tax credits for solar systems.
- Your utility offers incentives for renewable energy.
- Sustainability is important to you and your customers.
- You believe business and industry have a social responsibility to reduce their carbon footprints and eliminate emissions.
- You want flexible financing options.